Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back from a paper grab


Well, yes, I did leave you here with a couple of CDs for quite some time. Not too long after my last post here, we had an unexpected trip to New York, a flurry of events and activities here, and then shortly after that, took off for France for my annual paper buying frenzy. There are all kinds of wonderful things to show and tell, so watch for a series of posts in the next few days about these adventures.

I also want to report that my summer workshops here at the studio are full; if you didn't apply in time for 2010, please consider this experience for next year. In the meantime, you can still catch me in Cleveland, Columbus or Pittsburgh. Check the workshop schedule in the right column and click on the links for availability and other details.

Jet lag sucks. I must sleep now...........

No comments:

Post a Comment